From the Find an Answer to a Tech Question pod on our home page (when logged in), you may use these terms and symbols to refine your search.
- Use plus (+) or minus (-) to force inclusion or exclusion of a particular word or phrase (in quotes), as in dog cat -mouse
- Use AND, NOT, and OR to specify the logic of your query
- Group terms with parentheses, as in "double spaced" AND (page OR paragraph)
- Boolean terms are case-insensitive (may be upper- or lowercase)
- OR is generally implied and not necessary