Assistive technology plays a tremendous role in leveling the playing field for many students whose disabilities need not be hindrances to learning. If you're passionate about learning and have a background in sales and some knowledge of assistive tech, drop us a line!
The Assistive Technology Sales Manager is responsible for Assistive Technology account sales and sales related activity for the Domestic Sales Team. This position requires knowledge of solution-based selling, education organizations and a strong understanding of the education sales cycle. This person must act as the liaison and be the main contact person between Atomic Learning and defined accounts.
He or she will need to assist in the development of account strategies (in conjunction with the Territory Sales Manager) which include; account profiles, demand/lead generation and detailed action plans. This person must work in coordination with the Regional Sales Managers to maximize sales revenues and customer satisfaction/retention. The Assistive Technology Sales Manager will perform other duties as the business demands. Travel is required with this position.
- Achieve or overachieve assigned annual revenue targets. Execute and deliver at or above plan every quarter.
- Effectively triage in-bound sales leads for sales potential and produce/provide proposals in a timely and accurate manner.
- Collaborate with territory managers.
- Collect and retrieve leads from sales conferences.
- Understand and communicate the pricing model for Atomic Learning.
- Be able to direct in-bound calls to the appropriate sales level.
- Assist with sales conference logistics, travel, demo generation, tracking and etc.
- Assist with any marketing and sales initiatives.
- Demonstrate operational excellence by delivering all requested sales reports, forecasts, budget information, and any other requested information in timely and accurate manner.
- Possess strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Will cover the United States and Canada.
- Educational sales experience (inside or outside)
- Experience in Assistive Technology is preferred.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Have proven track record as self-starter and must be self-motivated and organized
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Outstanding time management skill and the ability to set priorities.
- Excellent computer/technology skills.
- The ability to travel as the job requires.
Atomic Learning, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including health benefits, incentive programs, and a 401K employee retirement plan.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and full resume to Human Resources via one of the following methods by December 15:
|E-mail: ||hr@AtomicLearning.com |
|Mail: ||Human Resources |
Atomic Learning, Inc.
15088 22nd Avenue NE
Little Falls, MN 56345
|Fax: ||612-234-4469 |