- Step-by-step tutorials that walk you through the project
- Project Activity Guide - includes how the project infuses 21st Century Skills into the classroom, students assessment rubrics and discussion questions
- Copy of the finished example project
- All the resources needed to recreate the example project
- A Professional Development Workbook – including clear steps on how to adapt the project, a self-assessment rubric, reflection worksheets, and more!
This project examines common themes and archetypes found in folklore and myth, as one way to illustrate cross-cultural similarities and promote global awareness. The example project demonstrates how students might conduct a research project that explores common themes found in folk stories or mythologies that originate in different parts of the world and at different points in history.
The tutorials provide instruction for using a word processing program to record and organize information that is gathered, including how to properly cite sources using the MLA Citation Style. The final project report will be prepared in a presentation program for sharing with the class or others outside the classroom.
Discussion questions, assessment rubrics, and information about adapting and extending the example project are included in the resource materials available for download with this project.